View Full Version : Motiondive 2 -> Import
25th July 2002, 11:52 AM
Hi freax outthere -
I'm new to this forum and have (i hope so) a simple Question:
How to import Files into Motiondive 2 and which FileFormats (.mpg, .mov ...) are loadable???
Thx for awnsers
keep beaming L.
25th July 2002, 01:30 PM
i have a copy of motion dive 3, which uses reletively the same process, but i just downloaded the demo of MD2, and its all pretty simple (and numbered too!)
- go to the menu (top left corner)
- select the option with the "R" next to it (third down i think?)
this will open a screen which is pretty self explainatory, each step is numbered 1 to 5, so you cant go wrong...
1. "File/Folder" - Select the file you want (or all files in a folder)
2. "Snapshot" - view the file
3. "Drag" - put the item in your tab (or press the button to do it automatically)
4. "Import Now" - saves it all
5. "Exit" - easy!
I think it prefers quicktime movies in the sorenson codec...
if in doubt - trial and error is the most fun! :nod:
25th July 2002, 01:56 PM
just checked out the motion dive 2 demo a little more, it looks a little limited...
except for the plug-ins...they spark my interest except they are disabled in the demo.... :sad:
does anyone know what plug-ins are available, or that come with the full version?
20th April 2003, 06:18 AM
I have MD3 for mac. It gives me a gibberish error message for NTSC quicktime files, but accepts sorenson.
vBulletin® v3.8.4, Copyright ©2000-2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.